Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Yup, still alive

...but that bird isn't.

"Eh, what bird?" you ask. The one I spotted a few days ago on a rare occasion when I opted for the stairs over the elevator. I looked out the stairwell windows and was greeted by the sight of a dead bird on the overhang above the building's secondary entrance. What has been seen can unfortunately not be unseen although I strangely enough felt compelled to take a second look.

Anyway, figured that I should inform the building superintendent seeing as it would probably rot, start to smell and attract who-knows-what and also so that I can use that door again at some point. Logged in to check on the progress and it says that the bird was stuck so hard that they would need to try again when there were two people available to do the job. I wish them well and hope that none of them share my ornithophobia.

In the meantime, I'll be sticking to the elevator and here's hoping the main entrance stays bird-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment