Saturday, October 31, 2009

How could I refuse chocolate at 80% off?


As much as I wish that I could chalk it up to will power, the answer lies in the expiration date. I was at the store on the 30th and these had officially expired on the 29th. Although, seeing as there's bound to be some time allowance, maybe it was will power after all.

I actually bought a box last week when they were still at 75% off. It was the perfect way to justify chocolate eating because:
1) chocolate being on sale is a rare phenomonen that one must take advantage of; and
2) I didn't have to pace myself because I had to beat the expiration date --- and I succeeded!

Am now kinda wishing that I'd bought a box yesterday and that I were eating it right now. About an hour ago, I had to relinquish my KitKat stash to trick-or-treaters that popped up unexpectedly lest they take the "trick" in "trick or treat" too seriously.

[Photo taken at 1525 on 091030.]

No comments:

Post a Comment