Thursday, March 31, 2011

If snacking were a crime


...they'd have to put me away for life.

Macaron mission accomplished. I tried vanilla and caramel yesterday, and had intended to just buy chocolate and raspberry today. However, the caramel was sooo good, I couldn't resist!

Now you know why I limited myself to half a cinnamon roll and half a semla after dinner. :p

I also managed to squeeze in some junk food from the Philippines, namely Oishi Spicy.

No interest in trying passionfruit and licorice, but the salesperson helpfully/deviously mentioned that they have new flavors that she just hasn't gotten around to putting on display yet: citrus, lime and pistachio.

No need to worry too much about my new addiction though. Tomorrow will be my last day in that neck of the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment