Thursday, March 8, 2012

Brunch at Cafe Sirap

Have been meaning to go there for a while now, but have never quite gotten around to it. Passed the place yesterday, but it was minutes from closing...they're only open until 1600 on weekdays.

They've got generous servings. I think that was an entire pack of bacon and I'm sure my arteries thank me for leaving most of it behind. They're rather stingy on the toast though --- just one piece --- and yet they give you butter, jam and cream cheese to spread on it. BTW, I love individual packets!


The bacon was too salty, but then I prefer my bacon with honey. The sides and the bottom of the pancake were a bit too tough. Overall, the food was good enough. Could make the same at home, but it's nice to have this option.


No comments:

Post a Comment