Tuesday, April 24, 2012

It's all about food

Yesterday I finally managed to order satay from the food court next door. Have tried twice before, but they were out. That's actually only half of the chicken and rice, I put away the rest for dinner because their servings are huge.


While at the grocery store yesterday, I spotted plantains. I bought one and used it to make banana fritters for my afternoon snack today. Made the mistake of choosing a very green plantain, but it worked out well enough.


For dinner, I made Chef D' Einalo pasta which has shrimp, spinach and garlic. Had to run down to the store to buy chili flakes, but good thing it's literally next door and I didn't even have to put on a jacket. Since my food blogger aspirations are growing, I even have a "before" picture. :p



I realize that pasta + toast = carbs overload BUT the toaster I ordered arrived today, so I just had to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment